- Where did you live? I lived in Milwaukee, WI.
- Who took care of you? I was taken care of by my mother and my Gamma
- Did you have any pets? Gamma had Lucky and Spooky
- What was your earliest memory? Living in downtown Milwaukee
- What was your favorite book? What was your favorite toy? A book about a girl who finds a baby picture and it turns out to be her when she was a baby. Favorite toy flour play doh.
- Describe a smell from this stage of life? Baked Pecan Pie
- What was your favorite food? Pizza
- Describe a sound from your life. Buffy Sainte-Marie singing
- Describe a location where you spent your time. Park
- What other memories occur to you from this period? Did you discover anything in your Memoir that you’d like to explore in your Artist Date? I loved movies.
Source: “It Is Never Too Late To Begin Again.” by Julia Cameron p.6