I made the print in my very first printmaking class where I carved the design for my Big Vision and Values. White Turtle Rainbow is the vehicle to how I will tell my Two Step story which includes the journey with Breath of Life Archival Institute for Indigenous Languages.
- Honor the circle
- The balance of the Mind, Body, Heart, and Spirit.
- The coming together of the four races to teach the other races wisdom.
- A recovery story of a Mohican woman finding herself, her higher power, and true love.
WHITE TURTLE RAINBOW
- A bridge builder connecting people, races, cultures, and nations together with native wisdom
Waapan Alaangweew – Morning Star
- A light shining in the darkness a sign of hope of the coming of a new dawn.
The Artist’s Way Circle
Basic Principles of the Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron:
1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy.
2. There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life–including ourselves.
3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator’s creativity within us and our lives.
4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.
5. Creativity is God’s gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.
6. The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.
7. When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to God: good orderly direction.
8. As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle though powerful changes are to be expected.
9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.
10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.
- Lenape Fourth Crow prophecy: “We now know that the First Crow was the Lenape before the coming of the Europeans. The Second Crow symbolized the death and destruction of our culture. The Third Crow was our people going underground and hiding. The Fourth Crow was the Lenape becoming caretakers again and working with everybody to restore this land.”
- 7th Generation prophecy in order to help the next 7 generations we must go back and learn the past 7 generations
- 8th Fire prophecy reach a path where Native Americans and settlers work together in harmony, peace, and love.